The EASE factory school is your partner in the growth of your company
In an exceptional setting, the EASE Factory School offers its customers 4300 m² of premises, including 2000 m² of fully equipped clean rooms that reproduce an environment that complies with the GMP standard.
Controlled Access Zones -CAZ
- The process areas allow the implementation of three manufacturing processes for dry forms, sterile liquid forms and upstream/downstream production of biomedicines.
- In the non process areas, the steps of preparation for production are carried out: dressing, weighing, formulation, microbiological quality control of products and the environment, washing and autoclaving.
- Two showrooms equipped with all the utilities necessary for the operation of the machines can accommodate process development activities, the presentation of new products by equipment manufacturers.
The technical areas provide an introduction to the use and maintenance of all utility production units (pure water, pure steam, HVAC, effluent treatment, etc.) as well as to the acquisition of process and environmental data in a 4.0 context.
The seminar area, a prestigious setting for your events
Three equipped seminar rooms, a large exceptional meeting room and a vast exhibition and catering hall welcome you to organize your events, trade shows, management committees, training sessions, cocktails, scientific conferences, sales force meetings, forums....
EASE is a prestigious and original setting, a strong architectural gesture to sign your events!
In this space, the cellular debris are separated from the liquid phase and the proteins are purified.
You will be trained
- To the choice of a purification method
- To the column package
- To chromatography
- To tangential ultrafiltration in single-use or stainless steel devices
- To equipment qualification, maintenance in qualified condition and documentation management
- AKTA Ready GE Healthcare purification system with BPG 100/500, 140/150, Axichrom 70/300 and 200/300 columns
Partners: GE Healthcare, TOSOH, Merck
LBP-101 : 41 m²
LBP-101 : 10