The EASE factory school is your partner in the growth of your company
In an exceptional setting, the EASE Factory School offers its customers 4300 m² of premises, including 2000 m² of fully equipped clean rooms that reproduce an environment that complies with the GMP standard.
Controlled Access Zones -CAZ
- The process areas allow the implementation of three manufacturing processes for dry forms, sterile liquid forms and upstream/downstream production of biomedicines.
- In the non process areas, the steps of preparation for production are carried out: dressing, weighing, formulation, microbiological quality control of products and the environment, washing and autoclaving.
- Two showrooms equipped with all the utilities necessary for the operation of the machines can accommodate process development activities, the presentation of new products by equipment manufacturers.
The technical areas provide an introduction to the use and maintenance of all utility production units (pure water, pure steam, HVAC, effluent treatment, etc.) as well as to the acquisition of process and environmental data in a 4.0 context.
The seminar area, a prestigious setting for your events
Three equipped seminar rooms, a large exceptional meeting room and a vast exhibition and catering hall welcome you to organize your events, trade shows, management committees, training sessions, cocktails, scientific conferences, sales force meetings, forums....
EASE is a prestigious and original setting, a strong architectural gesture to sign your events!
Laundry and sterilization
LZR-048 : 50m²
LZR-048 : 15 people
You will be trained
- equipment and glassware washing: optimization of the pharmaceutical washing machine load, design and validation of the washing cycle, choice of detergents, washing and validation of cleaning
- sterilization of equipment by autoclaving: optimization of autoclave loading and unloading, cycle validation
- equipment qualification, maintenance in qualified condition, change control and documentation management
- Through Steelco pharmaceutical washing machine (Ref. DS 1000PH Lab)
- Through Sterivap SPH autoclave (Ref. SPH IL 6612-2FD)
- Thermowelding machine